Sunday, September 6, 2009

Veronica Lodge ~ Fashion's Most Wanted Comic Vixen

Are You a Veronica???!!!
I mean, my name is not Veronica, nor do I want it to be, but one thing is for sure Ms Lodge definitely helped inspire my fashion sense as a child.


For as far back as I could remember I loved to read; comics included. Archie comics were the lick back in the day!! When they introduced the Betty & Veronica Double Digest I went off collecting them!! Veronica, the dark haired bombshell, was always EXTRA, colourful, riske and interesting when it came to personal style! That's why she is officially my FAV cartoon fashion icon :)

So enjoy Veronica's outfits below with the following commentary:

Roni from the Block...

Fancy, clothes pins & all...

Doing the MOD thang...

Comfy cosie...


Paparazzi...

Specs is Boss...

Funky Fresh...

Rich & Spoiled...

Someone's a DIVA...

80's Baby...

Cute in toques...

Trench coat posse...


Seashell bathing suit by the Seashore...

Belted shirt 4 a skirt...

InVested in fashion...

Poncho or Barret anyone...

Very International Person...

Coloured tights to highlight...

Very berry belted up...


Parle Parle...

Purple plaid people...

Skinny mini dress...

Off the shoulder boulder...

Got that freakum dress on...

Bows how it goes...

Hollywood Glam...

1 Love From the Archie Gang...
Reggie, Betty, Archie, Roni, Jughead.



PE Approved!

1 comment: