Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAUTE HEELS! I can't leave em alone!!!

Bring on the "F me" pumps, the pretty platforms, the blazin booties and the HAUTE HEELS!

(above) Fendi 'Trompe loeil' platform {playing tricks on the mind}


(above) Ruthie Davis mary-jane pumps {boy I'm salivating}


(above) Jessica Simpson 'Hidi' mary-jane pumps {comfort at it's best}


(above) Report 'Guarda' heels {the T-strap lives on}


(above) Jimmy Choo'Erica' ankle booties {Pattern and Purple and Frontal Flair...oh my!}


(above) Steve Madden 'Ginn' {and juice} gladiator heels


(above) Valentino heels {plush leather peep toe with the midas touch}


(above) Valentino suede laser cut booties {leaves little to the imagination}


(above) YSL 'Tribute' platform pumps {complimentary colours}

(above & below) YSL 'TributeII' platform pumps {To Sweet!}

The new YSL blue sole tribute platform pumps...to die for!
5.5 ' inches + 1.5' hidden platform = 7 inches high!!!!



(above) Gucci 'Eva' wing tip heels {work & play}


(above) Giuseppe Zanotti 'Patriot' pumps {bringing Nautica back}


(above) Emilio Pucci pump {Sexed}

I know the following 2 entries are not high heels but they are still mini HAUTE heels!!!


(above) Chanel boots


Dolce & Gabbana Rainboots {for spring}
A plushanista put me onto these rainboots; I will not be happy until I get me a WEAR!

Ladies: I know you see something you like! Get ready to bring those SKY HIGH HAUTE HEELS out because Mr. Groundhog has seen his shadow and the HOT HOT HOT weather is supposedly on its way...WHOOT WHOOT!!

Get @ me...
Jah!

No comments:

Post a Comment