Friday, October 2, 2009

☆The Remix Project 5.0 Graduates☆

I'm am thrilled to announce that we all had an extremely productive semester @ The Remix Project this round; and, for that reason I am sure Remix will remain our home/family forever!!! Can't wait to see/be in the new Building!

1 ♥ to my T.O. fam!(far left) pretty boy Terrence & myself.

My Grad Vision Board for PE...

Jahmilla, aka PLuSH Empress, Art of Business Grad with Pauleanna ^ Creative Arts Grad, make sure to check out her writing & blog.

Jen (PE), Jahmilla and Nayo Art of Business Grad ^

Live & Direct with PhotoWill ^ Goodtimes!

Momdukes with Taewo & Kehinde Bah ^ (co-founder of The Remix Project)

Remix Staff & Family... Thanks for everything!

PLuSH Empress...Has no doubts that PLuSH will continue to to BIG things!

No comments:

Post a Comment