Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Penny for Your Thoughts

Notes To Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person
By Hugh Prather
{PLuSH takes in wise words from a decent man}
Take time and hold a Medi on these Notes:

The heart loves, but moods have no loyalty.

I can have a self or I can have consistent behaviour. I cannot have both.

Flattery can stir me up as much as criticism -- if I take it to Heart.

My trouble is I analyze life instead of live it.

The tools of the mind can be wrongly used but the mind possess no wrong tools.

Why do I judge my day by how much I have accomplished?

If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing then the desire is not to write.

When I get to where I can enjoy just lying on the rug picking up lint balls, I will no longer be too ambitious.

There is no such thing as best in a world of individuals.

I have the choice of being right or being human.

Above Points Taken From: Notes To Myself by Hugh Prather

PLuSH Empress woke up in an optimistic mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment