Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Golden Globe Awards - Jo's Top Six

Heidi Klum was a definite show stopper in her John Galliano number.

Drew Barrymore styled like a Barbie princess in Dior Haute Couture. Quite a contrast from the darker, sensual looks that we are used to seeing on the red carpet.

Glen Close looking regal in her pant suit... someone please advise the designer...this will be me in my days!

The rumour must be true, I doubt Marc Anthony would have let J.Lo out with this Marchesa gown. A bit of deja vu I must admit, but BOD nonetheless!

Cameron Diaz must have heard I am not the biggest fan of pink attire and was set to prove me wrong a thousand times! You certainly cannot lose with Chanel Haute Couture...and the Chanel rocks to go with!

Beyonce Knowles must have been at home tending to the hubby while Sasha Fierce stepped out in this gorgeous form fitting Elie Saab gown. D-D-D-D-DIVA!



There were definitely more beautiful dresses at the Golden Globes. Which are your top five? Proud moment: the young, handsome, and talented Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) winning the award and receiving a standing ovation for Best Supporting Actor. Question: what would the award shows really be without the red carpet? ... I'll let you sit on that one.

Most Sincerely, Jo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment