Monday, January 12, 2009

Livin their lives like it's Golden all around the Globe Awards 2009 - PLuSH Empress' Top Six


Bestie {#1} Olivia Wild wears Monique Lhuillier my absolute Fav dress of the night...It just warms my heart! Dont get it twisted -- it was still a strenuous task divvying out the following votes for favourites


Bestie {#2} Actress Eva Mendes is second runner in my book with all smiles in a Dior Dress...Dimension as per usual!


Bestie {#3} Renee Zellweger was pure sass in this Carolina Herrera blouse & skirt. Kudos to the designer...I would especially enjoy this when i'm a bit older; when in my 30's...Carolina Herrera me up baby!


Bestie {#4} Anne Hathaway is mysterious in this gothic inspired Armani Prive gown...a definite step outside of the boring box for her


Bestie {#5} Kate Winslet rocking around the clock in a timeless gown by Yves Saint Laurent. Most often, less is best.



Bestie {#6} Charlize Theron, feminine feline, commands attention in this navy blue Christian Dior gown

No comments:

Post a Comment