Tuesday, January 13, 2009

GG star Blake Lively on the cover of Vogue?



I recently became a fan of the show Gossip Girl because I L-O-V-E the fashion and shots of Manhattan. However, I am quite baffled to find out she will be on the cover of Vogue's February 2009 issue. Should we not have waited at least one more season? I guess this is what happens during a RECESSION, we need to reach another group of people to up our sales. I have a better idea. Maybe the American Vogue can take a hint from Italians and dedicate an issue to another ethnic fashion minority... Asians? Latinos? I called it.



Blake Lively in a Ralph Lauren jumpsuit. Very Katherine Hepburn and very PLUSH.



Cool and laid back in an Oscar de la Renta dress and Jimmy Choo shoes



Blake in a Michael Kors swimsuit. I am on the prowl for one of these for my vacay next month!

Thats all for today, patiently awaiting the February 2009 Vogue issue in my mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment