Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One snowy Saturday night in the city...

New bangs? Check.
M.A.C. lips? Check.
Pearly Whites? Check.
Ready for Toronto's freezing cold weather and snow? Ummmmmmmmmmmm....... never?


First time at the newly renovated London Taphouse on Adelaide St. (originated in London Ontario) for a birthday celebration; not bad for Toronto's club district. Love my house music when I'm ready. Now who is this lucky dude?

We then make it to Toika Lounge for a more intimate affair, great music and happy people.

Myself, birthday gentleman Tristian Clunis, of TriClu Ent, and Anita.
Rain, snow, or sleet, I got you!

The gorgeous Monica of Plush (right) was spotted by the paparazzi lounging with a friend.

Was my first "club-hopping" experience and I must say it was superb for two reasons:
1) Too much of one thing is never good
2) I wore the exact same outfit twice ;)
More pics from Toronto's Plush Paparazzi to follow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment